Kirkland Sailing Club and School is now OPEN!
Please observe WA State and King County COVID-19 health guidelines
- Anyone experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms shall not use Club facilities or vessels
- Masks are recommended both on the dock and on vessels
- Maximum of 5 people on each boat . US Sailing Lessons are limited to 4 students plus instructor.
- Reservations will be separated by 15 minutes on the reservation system to prevent crowding at the dock.
- All participants should wear gloves and must wipe down high-touch surfaces after use with provided materials.
- All participants will supply their own life-jackets.
- All members will ensure their party maintains 6ft distance from all other individuals on the dock.
We are accepting new applications for membership and operate our new-member orientation meetings outdoors.