Kirkland Sailing Club offers three levels of membership
• Great value at a low monthly rate, a fraction of the cost of boat ownership
• Club benefits are inclusive with no additional fees for day use of our sailboats
• Basic Sailing certification or a competence assessment is required for membership
• Details are found in the Membership Guidelines
To join as a new member, please complete the online application below or if you have questions you can either email email@example.com or call (425) 595-3440
If you are renewing your membership, log in to your member profile and click on the "Renew" button.
Kirkland SC Membership is limited in number and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Your spot is reserved once we receive full payment and a completed waiver. All sales are final, and we do not offer refunds.
*Please note, you must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Sail year-round, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, receive discounts on classes and benefit from access to instructors.
• Dues are $95 per month with a minimum 12 month commitment.
Sail year-round, 7 days a week; morning, afternoon and evening. Receive discounts on classes and benefit from access to instructors.
• Dues are $225 per month with a minimum 12 month commitment.
Regular Membership features + limited number of members guarantees a place in the one-design racing program. The increased membership fee supports the purchase of high quality racing sails.
• Dues are $295 month with a minimum 12 month commitment.